As Real estate property management we are skillful, methodical and possess robust expertise in the following main areas:
1. Building maintenance and repairs management
We have hands-on experience with the work often conducted by contractors and other skilled professionals, to ensure hiring and management of the right people and verify the quality of work.
2. Property Inspection management
We Independently identify and manage maintenance needs for the safety and satisfaction of the residents.
3. Finance Management
As property managers, we assume the responsibility for financial calculations and keeping tabs on cash flow. We employ contemporary accounting management software that allows us to keep track of rent collection amounts, and even collect rent virtually from residents.
4. Customer Service management
We are very personable and deal with residents on a regular basis. Working in property management is working in customer service. We form positive working relationships with contractors, skilled professionals, residents and our clients.
5. Understanding the community
The Big Apple is a very diverse urban phenomenon. A multitude of communities have developed local cultures in their urban lives which gives each neighborhood its unique characteristics, population and real estate opportunities. We are sensitive and responsive to a variety of standards stemming from different traditions and unique cultural habits. We understand and respect these traditions and we are committed to property management that is guided by preserving and maintaining the values which make each neighborhood so dear to its residents.
Following is a list of the 6 major types of properties we specialize in:
Multi family buildings
– Multi-story detached buildings, where each floor is a separate apartment or unit
– Building or complex, similar to apartments, owned by individuals. Common grounds and common areas within the complex are owned and shared jointly.
Mitchel Lama buildings
– The Mitchell-Lama Housing Program is a non-subsidy governmental housing guarantee in the state of New York, established for development and building of affordable housing, both rental and co-operatively owned, for middle-income residents.
– A development, or even a single building, that blends a combination of residential, commercial, cultural, institutional, or industrial uses.
Commercial real estate
– Buildings or land intended to generate a profit, either from capital gain or rental income. The following are types of COMMERCIAL properties that we specialize in:
New construction site
– Overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion, aimed at meeting a client's requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viability.